14 September 2012

On Set with a Photobomber

Remember that time when I said I was going to be posting regularly again?

...

 Raise your hand if you weren't holding your breath.
*waits for all the hands to raise*

Well I have about 2 seconds this morning and want to interrupt my slacker blogger-ness.

My friend, Jayde, is a much better blogger than I am and
 she just fangirl'd a blog up about pics of Finnick on the Catching Fire set.
If this sounds like something you'd like, I encourage you to go read it.

No, I am not going to talk about my Finnick feelings but I do want to leave you with this:

Okay first off, Sam looks GINORMOUS with this perspective...
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, LOOK AT THAT PHOTOBOMB!
Hand posed on hip and everything. 
Only pure FABULOUS-NESS could distract from the intended content!



No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!