01 June 2012

Book Recap: May 2012

Here is a recap of all the books I read this month!

Click the covers to open their Goodreads page.

 2 May14 May 16 May
Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)   
Angel Fire (Angel, #2)  Purity 

 Dates listed are dates finished.

    •   Pandemonium :: Lauren Oliver
      • All I could think after reading was "what's next?! What comes next!?"
      • Angel Fire  ::L.A. Weatherly
        • Well I gotta say this book could have been about 100 pages shorter according to my attention span. A lot of it felt repetitive--maybe because you get the POV from so many characters so you as the reader are hyper-aware of what is going down with everyone.
          I did like it. I did. But overall I would recommend borrowing this one. I will not need to read it again.
      • Purity :: Jackson Pearce
        • I like Jackson because she throws so much at you at once that seems like it should work and not only does it work but she makes it fun.
          That being said, I think I'd enjoy this book no matter what because of Jackson's writing style. The book itself starts out a little slow and with it being on the shorter side (just over 200pgs) I felt a little wary about that. Our girl, Shelby, ends up with the boy you peg her to end up with at the very start but what is most important for me to state is even though this book is about sex it is not about teen romance. I won't say too much more because I think that reading this book with little preconceived-knowledge is better.
          I did like it over all. I'd say this is a borrow book even though I bought it... Hey, I adore the author, okay?
          !


      I started a new job this month and it. is. killing. me.
      Srsly. I only read 3 books this month! WTF
      I miss reading so much.
      Hopefully the new month will bring a better balance to my schedule.
             && Harry Potter
          I am so behind.
          So behind.





          What books have you read this month?
          Please feel free to leave recs in the comments!

          No comments:

          Post a Comment

          YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
          Dude, I totally love you back!