14 January 2012

7 Films Saturday :: Week 2


Short and Sweet Overview: Watch 365 films in the year 2012.


Confused? READ THIS.

***
Every Saturday I am going to recap 7 movies I've watched that week!

Below you'll see a list with the film, the year, the director
&& maybe a quick blip of my feelings toward movie!

Sound fun!? I think so! Feel free to join in!
&& let me know in the comments if you do!

So here we go!
***

Sunday, January 8 - Saturday, January 14th:
    Tangled Poster
  • Tangled :: 2011 :: Nathan Greno & Byron Howard
    •  I watched this at my parent's house with my mum; it was the first time she'd seen it. :)
  • Dead Like Me: Life After Death :: 2009 :: Stephen Herek
    •  I count this as a movie because can stand alone from it's TV series, kinda. You probably won't enjoy it as much but I love watching it when I don't have time to re-watch the whole series.
  • Water Lillies :: 2007 :: Céline Sciamma
    •  It was good? idk. It was like a foreign Spring Awakening that wasn't as traumatic and had synchronized swimming. 
  • Life in a Day :: 2011 :: Kevin MacDonald and team
    •  So good. So beautiful. So happy I watched it again. (on Netflix)"Life in a Day is a crowdsourced documentary film comprising an arranged series of video clips selected from 80,000 clips submitted to the YouTube video sharing website, the clips showing respective occurrences from around the world on a single day, July 24, 2010."
      -via Wikipedia.
    • Yes, I submitted my own footage; no, it is not in the final film.
    • I first watched the final film project on a live YouTube stream from it's premiere at Sundance. I am definitely going to need to add it's DVD to my collection.
    Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Poster
  • Hairspray :: 2007 :: Adam Shankman
    •  Link Larkin. That is all.
      Well, really I like this movie in general.
  • Jawbreaker :: 1999 :: Darren Stein
    •  I heart this cult classic! ♥
  • Tinker Tailor Solider Spy :: 2011 :: Tomas Alfredson
    •  I think this movie is further proof that I was probably born in the wrong country. I loved everything about this film.

 Past 7FS Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!