16 September 2011

Where have all the pen-pals gone?

Bow ties have become cool...again!


Shopping vintage has taken over our wardrobes...


So where have all the pen-pals gone?

Admittedly the only time I was ever a good pen-pal
was with my first LDBFF Mariely on mySpace but I want to try again!
I want to bring back snail mail, if not only in my mail slot!

Now I realise that this is the internet.
I don't want EVERYONE & their creeper pedo family member
having my address and I am too cheap for a P.O.Box just yet...

So I want to devise a questionnaire for my eFriends to fill out and email me...
Then after a few emails, we can swap snail mail addresses if we are both up to it!

Of course, some of you I have known longer than others
so you may not feel like we need to email for as long but still
"Safety. Safety first, then teamwork."

Without furthur ado & pictures via tumblr...

The "Be My Pen-Pal" Questionnaire

1. Who are you?
2. How Which website did we meet on?
3. How do you feel about my crazy cat lady tendancies?
4. What will we fangirl over in our letters? (Even if you are male.)
5. Any other pertinent information to our pen-pal-dom!

Please answer the questions and email them to me!

My public/blog email is
katofdiamondsblogs@gmail.com

OR
 If you believe we can skip the lots of emails
Feel free to answer the questions in the comments and
leave an email addy that you are okay with giving the internet.
I just though the email option was more private and anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!