12 March 2011

Kiss and Blog [14/50]

Rating: Good for reading on the fly.

*spoiler free*

I read this book in a few shifts at work and one snowy afternoon.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- It was cute.
  This book is clearly aimed at a younger crowd that me,
but that didn't stop me from enjoying the read.
It certainly reminded me that I don't miss high school.
2- I loved that it was a story about a girl
finding her place in a very real way.
She had conversations and trials that were very believable.
I think that it is an important story to have out there.
In 5th grade my bffs & I were the first kids to get our own email accts
and now 5th graders have their own cell phones!

Sure it has been written before but what Noël brought
to the table was a current timetable.
3- I felt that this book is a good travel book.
By that I mean, the story is easy to follow and
the characters are easy to grasp.
So it is a good pick-up/put-down book. You won't feel lost.



*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
 I liked that quote because it compares the two former bffs in a perfect light.

  Bahaha, this one was just fantastically awkward!
Having this convo with one's parents (or vice versa for some)
is generally never boring and always embarrassing.
That being said I loved the language used.

 
Comment Questions:
 Have you read this book? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 8
Boba smoothies this year: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!