12 March 2011

Hush, Hush [13/50]

After this post,
I have been putting off finishing this book blip...
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1)
Rating: I read this one. That was enough.

*spoiler free*

I read this book in a few sitting over a few days.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- I didn't hate it.

But it didn't captivate me.
2- I did 'hate' that Patch and Nora met in Bio.
Apparently high school biology class is where one meets their soul mate.
I only met a really awesome chick who was my bestie that year.
This isn't the author's fault/I am just sick of that story line.
{next is a minor spolier}
3- I did like the scenes that described a false reality.
It was my favorite thing the author did in this book.
Her description of what was happening to Nora left me
just as confused as her character.



*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quote*
This was the funniest line in the book for me!
  ...though it might be funnier in context!
 
Comment Questions:
 Have you read this series? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 8
Boba smoothies this year: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!