23 January 2011

Zombicorns [5/50]

So after some discussion with L & S,
the following novella I read counts toward my 50.
=]

Rating: unrateable awesomeness.
also- this novella is somewhat of an inside joke,
a Nerdfighteria production if you will.

*spoiler free*

I read read this novella one siting.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- The $25 I donated to charity made me happy
and so did this novella.
2- Corn + Zombie-like virus + John Green = hilarious
and also a very cool concept...
3- But also not a concept I'd read for 300+ pages
so I love it for what it is and it will now get saved safely to my external.


an aside:
I' met John when I met David!

So full of awesome!


*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
 There will actually be no quotes pulled from these pages.
Not because I didn't heart some quotes. I did!
But because I read it in a Word Doc and
I couldn't physically put a book mark somewhere
and come back to it later when it was blogging time.
Lesson learned.

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 4
Boba smoothies this year: 6

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome- 50! My goal is considerably smaller than that (three). I know... horrible!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!