31 January 2011

The Reformed Vampire Support Group [9/50]

Oh, you know, another vampire book.
'Cause I like 'em.
=]
Rating: Was a fun read fo sho!

*spoiler free*

I read this book in multiple sittings, bit by bit at work.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- This was a great read for work.
It was really easy to pick up-put down-pick up-put down.
2- It had unique vampires.
This book doesn't have superhuman badassery vamps.
Nor the lovey-dovey-ness of other YA vamp books.
It is really just a story of 16yr old. Who isn't 16.
And it sucks. Ha. Vampires are fun for puns.
3- I loved that it is set in Australia.
I am a fan of Oz. Obviously.
But the word nerd in me loved the realize/realise
and other fun word differences.



*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
 Since I read this on my iTouch in PDF,
I totally slacked on taking quotes... 
 Thanks internet, for bringing this gem!


 
Comment Questions:
 Have you read this book? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 6
Boba smoothies this year: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!