24 January 2011

Fallen [6/50]

Yesterday I devoured this book.
I started it around 5pm.
Took a break for dinner.
It was finished by 11:30.
=]
Fallen (Fallen #1)
Rating: I will be reading the next one. *adds to library queue*

*spoiler free*

I read this book in one night (a few sittings over 6hrs).
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- It was a little hard to get into at first
but then once I got into the characters and started to theorize
I just didn't stop reading.
2- I loved the Lore of this book.
Don't get me wrong, I love my vampires. And fae. And zombies.
But I don't think I have read any of the books about Angel lore.
So it was very cool to learn the Lore that Kate has set up in this book
as Luce learns about it.
3- I am a fan of Daniel.
Even though toward the beginning he reminded me of Edward...
Through the later half of the book he proved himself to me.
Ha!



*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
 Because I actually don't want to spoil too much of the plot
I'll share the two romantic quotes that stuck out the most
(to me) but also don't reveal too much.

 THUD.

&&
 *le sigh*
 

Comment Questions:
 Have you read this book? Series? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 5
Boba smoothies this year: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!