05 January 2011

Darkfever [1/50]

I have just finished my first book of Eleven!
=]

 
Darkfever (Fever #1)
Rating: Borrowing the next book ASAP.

*spoiler free*

I have been reading this book for quite awhile. Bits at a time.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- I am happy that my first book on this list is one I liked.
2- One should read these books in as few sit-downs as possible.
Seeing at it involves wrapping your mind around a paranormal world,
the details are important to remember and there are many.
The longer I went in between reading
3- I am leaving to borrow Fever #2 tonight.
I am currently texting with my friend about when she is free.


*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
 I like this quote because it is so very true.
I have been guilty of falling for potential I see.
More than I’d like to admit.
  Preach it, sista!
Comment Questions:
 Have you read this series?If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!
Chipotle burritos this year: Ø
Boba smoothies this year: 1

2 comments:

  1. Haven't read it but I'm in love with that first quote! And your kitty - OMG WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check this out...I heart a good series!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!