29 January 2011

Burned [8/50]

Another book bites the dust!
{hehe 'bites' because they are vampyres}
{in related news, i think I'm hilarious}
=]
Burned (House of Night #7)
Rating: I'll certainly continue to read this series.

*spoiler free*

I read this book in, I think, 9hrs.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- I was surprised how quickly I was able to return to this world
because it had been months since I had read the last book in this series.
2- The multi-person tone annoyed and entertained me.
This book rotated voices.
1st person - Zoey / 3rd person - many others
It was also a cool story telling device.You just have to readjust your brain each time-
which is annoying.
3- The whole book didn't take up a lot of 'time'.
Because the story was told in rotating characters,
the time-line itself was I think a week.
So not a lot happened?
Ah! It is hard to explain.
I guess I am used to these other novels
where the time-line is a school year, etc.



*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
 I was either a slacker or a speedy reader
or both
but I never wrote down any quotes while reading.
O hey thanks Tumblr!
I do heart Stark!
 

 
Comment Questions:
 Have you read this series? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 6
Boba smoothies this year: 6

1 comment:

  1. I started reading this series a while ago.. I hate/love it. I breeze through the books and enjoy them, but parts of them really get on my nerves. Mostly Zoey. I don't like her very much.

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!