10 November 2010

still. swooning. swoon-overload!

I am a fan of Katy Perry.
I love Teenage Dream enough to consider it for my future wedding.
Well the fact that I am still swooning over this performance:
...means that my future hubby needs to have some pipes!!

Oh. My. Lawd!!!
I had enough credit on iTunes to buy one more song.
I am SO happy I waited to spend it!
Worth it!

Then I got on to YouTube to check my sub...
AND THE FULL PERFORMANCE WAS UP!

 Oh you best BELIEVE it is already ripped and on my iTouch!

But I does irk me is that my comment on the video is 
'pending approval'
lame.

So I screencapped it to share with all of you.
=]


Damn skippy!

I love some of the other comments too!

But fo reals.
I love Glee but I love true musical talent more...
And Glee tweeks the crap out of everyone's voice!

I truly do understand that not everyone is cut out to sing.
I am not.
But the people cast on Glee were cast because they are hot and talented!
So let their talent shine FOX!


*crickets*
...
oh wait.
I forgot who I was talking to.
....

Do you watch Glee?
What do you think?
Open discussion in my comments!!!
Politeness strongly encouraged!

*Chipotle Counter [41]*

ps. If you love male vocals as much as I do,
& subsequently this video. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!