24 November 2010

Emails from Grandma: UK Classifieds

Ok.
I may have an obsession with all things Brit/English.
I really want to live there for a while, someday.

I felt I should share with ya'll a little email Grandma fwd'd to me.
(Yes I do indeed also live with the woman!)


You have to love British humour! 
These are classified ads, which were actually placed in a U.K. newspaper:

FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER.8 years old.
Hateful little bastard.
Bites!


FREE PUPPIES.1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbour's dog.


FREE PUPPIES.Mother is a Kennel Club registered German Shepherd.
Father is a Super Dog, able to leap tall fences in a single bound.


COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.Also 1 gay bull for sale.


JOINING NUDIST COLONY!
Must sell washer and dryer £100.


WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE.Worn once by mistake.
Call Stephanie.



**** And the WINNER is... ****

FOR SALE BY OWNER.Complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica, 45 volumes.
Excellent condition, £200 or best offer. No longer needed, got married, wife knows everything.


Statement of the CenturyThought from the Greatest Living Scottish Thinker.

Billy Connolly -
  "If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?"

Brilliant, no?
Sigh.
*Chipotle Counter [42]*

1 comment:

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!